Do you love barbecue but feel unsafe every time you go out for a meal? With a BBQ smokeless grill, you and your family can enjoy delicious barbecued food at home without worrying about odor.
Choose according to the usage location. BBQ smokeless grills have two main sources of heat: electric and natural gas. Gas-fired barbecue grills are suitable for outdoor barbecue plans. When using gas stoves at home, please pay attention to the gas cost and the risk of gas leaks causing explosions. If you only use it indoors, choose a smokeless electric barbecue grill.
Different heating methods produce different flavors. BBQ smokeless grills are divided into three heating methods: resistance, infrared, and gas. Gas stoves use gas cylinders to burn and heat the grill. This method is almost the same as baking directly on the fire, and has the advantage of generating strong heat. However, this is a method of using fire directly, so safety must be taken into consideration.
Here, we especially recommend the Gaabor GH-MI3A pan that can be used both for frying and boiling, satisfying different cooking needs; with a powerful 1300W capacity, you can enjoy delicious food instantly; a 1.7L golden capacity hotpot is suitable for 2 to 3 people; it has one-click opening and controls the heating temperature, smart temperature control, and automatic power-off.
1. 1.5L large capacity for the use of 1-2 people
2. Multiple ways to use
3. Minimalist-style rice cooker
4. Steaming and cooking at the same time
5. Two levels of heat adjustment mastering the heat
6. Food-grade non-stick coating
1. 6.5L large capacity good for multi-scene use
2. Circulating hot air makes the food crispy outside and tender inside
3. Intelligent menu settings one click to get a meal done
4. Simple and convenient to use easy twist to start
5. Automatic power off safe and secure
6. Non-stick coating detachable and washable
1. 14000Pa strong suction motor
2. 1200ml large-capacity dustbin
3. Adjustable suction head suit for multi-scene
4. 90°floor brush