With the development of the kitchen appliance industry, electric barbecue stoves have become a new way for people to cook. In the past, we needed to grill barbecue with charcoal fire ourselves, which was troublesome and could be unsafe. Now it's different, everything becomes convenient with electric barbecue stoves. However, in order to make the use of electric barbecue stoves last longer, it is necessary to understand their cleaning and maintenance methods. So what are the knowledge related to the cleaning and maintenance of electric barbecue stoves?
1. Soak in detergent and clean water for half an hour, then scrub with a soft dishcloth.
2. Remove the grill mesh and oil drip tray, clean them with a soft dishcloth, never use a metal ball to scrub.
3. Dip a little diluted detergent water and wipe the machine casing and heating tube, remember to wait for the heating tube to cool down before wiping.
4. Rinse the grill mesh and oil drip tray under the faucet.
5. Use a soft cloth dipped in clean water to gently wipe off the detergent on the machine.
6. After cleaning, let the electric barbecue stove and parts dry, pack them into the storage box, and wait for the next barbecue.
When cleaning, you can remove the grease collection tray for cleaning and wipe the surface of the stove body with a damp towel.
When cleaning and maintaining, the electronic ignition switch should be turned off to prevent accidents.
When the electric barbecue stove burner is hot, do not wipe the grill plate with a wet cloth to avoid cracking the ceramic tiles of the grill plate and causing unnecessary loss.
The grill plate should be wiped with a wet cloth after it cools down. Avoid directly cleaning the burner with water, which will affect the service life of the electric barbecue stove burner.
The grill plate should be cleaned when it is completely cooled. After long-term use, food debris is prone to accumulate, so pay attention to the cleanliness of the grill plate surface, and use a steel needle to check whether the ceramic burner micro-holes are blocked.
Keep the electric barbecue stove clean, without residue of barbecue food, charcoal ash, or grease.
Place the barbecue grill in a ventilated and dry place.
Cover the barbecue grill with a lid.
Do not place heavy objects on the barbecue grill.
Apply a layer of edible oil on the grill mesh to prevent rusting. GH-MI3 Fryer Hot Pot (Electric Barbecue) Cook and Fry at the same time to meet different cooking needs; 1300W high power for delicious ready-to-eat food; 1.7L golden capacity hot pot, suitable for 2 to 3 people; one-key operation, control the heating temperature; intelligent temperature control, automatic power off.
1. Super air volume 3 minutes quick dry
2. Frequency conversion core technology
3. 57℃ constant temperature hair care
4. 6 modes Only for hairdressing experience
1. 2-speed gear easy control
2. Copper wire motor long lasting engine
3. Sharp blades for vegetable or meat
4. Upgraded base for easy operation
1. 1.8L large capacity meet the needs of any family’s daily life
2. Double layer sharp four-blades
3. 300w high power electric motor
4. One grinder for multiple uses