1. After thoroughly removing the blood from the whole or half chicken, rub off the scales, wash it clean and drain off the water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry the surface moisture;
2. Measure 9 to 12 grams of sea salt per 500 grams of chicken (if sea salt is not available, regular table salt will do);
3. Spread the salt over the chicken surface, inside, and side (do not neglect the crevice between the wings, legs and the body of the chicken), and massage thoroughly until the salt is applied all over;
4. Clean the rice maker electric and put the salted chicken into it, cover it and press the cooking button. Dry-cook it for the first time until the button pops (for rice maker electrics that do not pop, please observe closely: the chicken's own steam will evaporate and cook it);
5. Add half a bowl of water to the pot, cover it, and continue baking until the water dries out and oil comes out. Check with a chopstick to see if it is soft enough. If it is not soft enough, then add a small amount of water and continue baking until the oil comes out again;
6. Tear the finished chicken into pieces and mix thoroughly with the oil juice baked in the rice maker electric, then enjoy it.
Choose a rooster. This way, the meat will be fragrant and the taste will be good when stewed for a long time, but it's a bit more expensive.
The seasoning for the marinade can be directly made with chicken powder, but if not available, salt and soy sauce can be used to marinate it. However, the golden color may not be achieved without using chicken powder.
1.5 kg pumpkin, and 6 liang glutinous rice.
1. Cut 1.5 kg of pumpkin into even smaller pieces and wash them clean for later use.
2. After washing the glutinous rice clean, it is best to soak it in clean water for another 30 minutes. This can ensure that the rice fully absorbs the water and the overall taste of the congee will be better.
3. Put the glutinous rice and diced pumpkin into the pot, add an appropriate amount of clean water, and make sure that all the raw materials are covered and exceed at least 15 cm above the surface.
4. Adjust the time of the rice maker electric to the congee cooking mode and wait for the pumpkin congee to be cooked.
Here, we highly recommend the Gaabor GR-N18A rice maker electric, which has a large capacity of 1.8L and is suitable for 3-4 people. It can steam, fry, cook, and prepare all types of dishes to satisfy your appetite. Its food-grade non-stick coating is easy to clean and care for, and it has two heating modes that you can control at any time.
1. 20000Pa suction power cordless vacuum makes cleaning easier
2. 2200mAh battery cells inside, 40 minutes running time
3. A considerate configuration,floor brush with LED lights
4. High performance on separation & filtration
1. High air volume fast drying hair
2. Blue light technology smoothing frizz
3. Bionic airfoil air duct design
4. Overheating and power failure protection
1. 32g/min powerful steam efficient sterilization ironing
2. 1800w powerful steam release
3. 10-speed steam adjustment
4. 1.8L water tank long lasting use
5. Defining a new standard of ironing technology