The Steps for Using Electric Rice Boiler for Hot Pot:
1. Buy a package of hot pot seasoning that suits your taste.
2. Prepare some vegetables you like. Don't use too much, or it will be a waste.
3. Prepare some meat.
4. Fill your electric rice cooker two-thirds full with water and set it to "cook rice". Heat the water until it boils. Don't add too much water to avoid overflow.
5. Put the hot pot seasoning in the boiling water.
6. After a while, when the water boils again, put the meat and then the vegetables into the pot.
7. Enjoy your food.
Using an electric rice cooker to cook corn is very simple. You can either wash and peel the corn and then cook it, or you can put the corn in the cooker with its skin still on.
The Steps for Using Electric Rice Boiler to Cook Corn:
First, clean the corn. Put half of the water into the electric rice cooker, and then put the corn inside. Put some corn leaves on top of the corn. Press the "steam" button and cook for about 20 minutes.
If your electric rice cooker is small and can't fit too many corn cobs, you can cut them into pieces or only cook a few.
When you add boiling water, make sure the water doesn't cover the corn if you cut it into pieces. If you cook the whole corn, the water should be more than 2/3 of the cooker. This way, you can cook delicious and well-done corn.
Here, we recommend the Gaabor GR-N18A electric rice cooker, which has a large capacity of 1.8L, suitable for 3-4 people. It can steam, fry, cook, and prepare various dishes that will make your mouth water. The food-grade non-stick coating makes it easy to clean and maintain, and it has two heating settings so you can control the cooking easily.
1. 4.5L super capacity
2. Dual twist operation simplified the gourmet experience
3. Viewable window design easy to witness the food
4. Power failure automatically family safety first
1. 14000Pa strong suction motor
2. 1200ml large-capacity dustbin
3. Adjustable suction head suit for multi-scene
4. 90°floor brush
1. 1.5L large capacity for the use of 1-2 people
2. Multiple ways to use
3. Minimalist-style rice cooker
4. Steaming and cooking at the same time
5. Two levels of heat adjustment mastering the heat
6. Food-grade non-stick coating